What It Will Take for Digital Health Adoption To Happen, Dr Nick Patel, Digital Health Transformation Health Expert
- The changing role of Chief Digital Officers
- The state of healthcare digital transformation
- Best practice in digital transformation for healthcare organizations
- What will it take for digital health to succeed
- Top challenges in digital health
- Technology that he is excited about
The State of Digital Health
In this short excerpt, Nick explains how digital health accelerated during the pandemic and why it’s currently hitting roadblocks.
What it Will Take for US Healthcare to Adopt Digital Health
In this except, Nick explains why digital health is slowing down, why it’s a missed opportunity and what will need to happen for healthcare systems to embrace digital health at scale. Nick is optimistic but extremely pragmatic about the obstacles and how to overcome them, as you will see in this short excerpt.
How to Get Physicians On Board with Digital Health
One of the biggest barriers to the mass adoption of digital health is that physicians have not gotten on board. Nick explains why this is and how to get physicians to embrace this, what it makes it seem beneficial to them.
The Full Episode
Nick is truly one of the top thought leaders in how digital technologies can transform healthcare. If you care about digital health adoption, you will want to watch the whole thing.