ABM & Social Media – Stages of B2BHealthcare Marketing
In a previous video post, we shared insights on how you can use LinkedIn as a b2b social media marketing channel. In the video below, Ben Person, a Chief Marketing Officer at Nuvolo, shares insights on how they approach ABM & Social Media Marketing. He speaks to Adam Turinas, the CEO & Founder of Healthlauchpad.
As a B2B marketer, we hope you will find the video informative, and with practical approaches to drive your organization’s social media and ABM.
ABM & Social Media – Video Insights
In the video, Ben explains the following 4 stages of ABM & Social Media Campaign:
- Accounts Identification for One-to-Many Marketing
- Prioritization of Target Accounts Based On Intent Data
- Customizing Content Based On Intent Data
- Executing Campaign Using ABM, ABM Plus, Social Plus, & BDRs
Step #1: Identifying 1-to-Many Marketing Accounts
This is the first ABM & social media marketing journey. It begins by analyzing your potential customers’ accounts and deciding on which of the accounts to target with the one-to-many ABM
Step #2: Intent Data – Accounts Prioritization
After identifying all the potential target customers’ accounts, the second phase is prioritizing the accounts based on intent data. This will be informed by identifying the potential customers currently searching for solutions that match your brand.
#Step 3: Customizing Content & Current Accounts Prioritization
Since you are using intent data, you can now identify the specific healthcare solution that customers are searching for, and that is relevant to your solution. For instance, this can be a CMMS tool or a health tech stack.
After identifying their requirements, you then put relevant ABM and social media content in front of them.
By customizing content based on intent data, your target customers will notice and appreciate that your campaign content is relevant and addresses their specific CMS technology needs.
They will also realize that your organization has the capabilities to fulfill their requirements. This will then entice them to interact with your content and initiate customer engagement.
Important Note: Besides prioritizing real-time accounts and customizing content for your ABM and social media channel campaigns, you are also able to prioritize the accounts you are currently outreaching with BDRs & SDRs
#Step 4: Execution of ABM & Social Media Campaign
Finally, Ben points out that their marketing execution is not limited to ABM efforts, but they also focus on Social media, and the BDRs & SDRs that execute such campaigns.
Ben highlights the following as the main execution stages for their targeted campaign strategies:
- Running Brand Awareness so that you reach many potential customers with your brand message
- Running One-to-Many based on intent data so that you target only those searching for your campaign solution.
- Prioritizing Account List based on terminus prioritization and intent data in order to boost efficiency
- BRDs & SDRs teams then identify the accounts to work on based on intent data, & customer interaction with content.