Brand Positioning Strategy In B2B Healthcare Marketing – Case Study
In our previous post, Jim Rose, Head of Global Marketing at InterSystems, took us through how they have successfully built their IT healthcare brand. In this video, he speaks to Adams Turinas, the CEO of healthlaunchpad on how brand positioning strategy in B2B healthcare marketing is critical for efficient and cost-effective lead generation.
Brand Positioning Strategy – Key Video Highlights
In the video below, Jim shares valuable insights on the following:
- The importance of building a strong brand
- How brand positioning improves lead generation’s cost-efficiency
- How one company has depended on its strong brand to attract target customers
We hope that as a healthtech marketer, you will find valuable insights in this post which you can apply to popularize your organization’s brand
Brand Building Vs. Lead Generation
Jim talks about how building a strong brand is the most efficient and most effective technique for lead generation.
This is because, without a strong brand, you will be spending the same amount of money per week through advertisements or other lead generation techniques.
As a result, it will be very difficult to improve the cost and efficiency of your lead generation.
Attracting Customers Through Brand Positioning
Building a Strong Brand For Lead Generation- Video
- Creating Emotional Connection In Brand Marketing
- Creating a New Brand Umbrella
- Healthcare B2B Social Media Marketing
- Brand Marketing – Creating Emotional Connection
- Sales and Marketing Integration
- Developing Brand – Consolidation Strategy
- How Effective Is Email In B2B Lead Generation?
- Framework for Digital Marketing to Healthcare
- Digital Marketing Channel Planning